Re: Computer programme about the gloranthan sky

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 22:57:20 +0100 (BST)

André writes:
> i am aware that Nick has his programme about the gloranthan star movements
> available on his webpage, but i remember another (or updated) one from a
> demonstration at last years (or was it the year before that) TENTACLES
> CONVENTION.
>
> Could someone tell me who has made this programme, and where i can find a
> copy of it?

It was one "Mr Tines" and myself, with stellar input (as it were) from Greg, Steve Martin (and myself); the plan is (as Greg has just kindly nagg-- er, reminded me!) to make it available via the GTA, and hopefully "soon", at that.

In other words, Mr. Jarosch, your copy is in the post(ish)...

Cheers,
Alex.