Gloranthan Ephemeris

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:17:32 +1000

Andre:

> i am aware that Nick has his programme about the gloranthan star movements
> available on his webpage, but i remember another (or updated) one from a
> demonstration at last years (or was it the year before that) TENTACLES
> CONVENTION.
>
> Could someone tell me who has made this programme, and where i can find a
> copy of it?

Nick's fine Gloranthan Ephemeris is available at Etyries:

http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/links.htm

it's for Windoze, a cozy 25 K zipped, comes 'as is', has helpful installation notes and the odd acerbic threat, and is a *delight* to use.

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_primus.com.au                 John Hughes

And through this falling brightness
through the by now
mosque
eucalyptus
utter blue
came Thetis, gliding across the azimuth, with armour the colour of moonlight
laid on Her forearms.