Local challenges / local rules

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 16:52:30 -0400

chrisgraham <chrisgraham_at_netscapeonline.co.uk> wrote:

> If you ritually defeat the monsters aka delecti you have proven your right
> to ownership of the land. I'm thinking the ritual could be used on any
> ground that is under the influence of magic. It's just that you challenge
> only a small piece of land so the magic to undertake the ritual could be
> used any anyone.

Sounds like what the conspirators did to Fronela, doesn't it? They performed a ritual that involved the presence of the God of the Silver Feet (Issaries) and killed him, thus cutting the land off from all communication. It probably wasn't the Orlanthi ritual they used though. - --
Carl Fink carlf_at_dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum
<http://dm.net>