Discovering a land's nature.

From: Bryan Maloney <bjm10_at_cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:46:08 -0400

>I think so. Thus you might discover, after clearing that patch of marsh (or
>Praxian Waste, or Snakepipe Hollow) that the land was actually a powerful
>Animist site, but that it was suppressed by some ancient cleansing,
>imprisoning or other suppression.

Although such a discovery might require traveling into Godtime--and it doesn't guarantee that your discovery doesn't later turn out to have actually been just another layer laid down on a previously extant layer.

Changing the past isn't possible, but the same effects can be achieved with sufficient mythological convolution--one simply has to adopt the correct point of view.

This is, of course, completely false.