Re: Lodril and Balumbasta

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:51:45 +0100 (BST)

Greg "Born-again Digest enthusiast" Stafford writes:
> I like the Digest because it is where various philosophies and realities
> are being aired as tools for the upcoming Hero Wars. I am pretty confident
> that most of the ideas broached herein have some group in Glorantha that
> has proved it to be true

Which demonstrates the dual to your statement of a short while ago: to wit, Gloranthan magical reality isn't completely "objective" either, at least in a strong reductionist sense. (Which seems to me obvious in the first place. "Gee, that must be why they call it magic...")

> (at least to themselves).

Well, if they can "prove" it in a way that's magically effective, that's good enough for me.