crashing together or splitting apart?

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 08:48:26 -0700 (PDT)

Mike Dawson:
> Me, I like the idea that Glorantha as it is results
> from them _fracturing_.
>
> For example, if the Green Age ends when (among other
> things) entities
> realize they are different from each other, why do
> things happen the other
> way at a higher level?
>
> Why not "as above, so below?"

Maybe you did not mean this, but the "below" makes m think of the Underworld, which seems to me to be the only part that has not experienced that
differentiation. Both Trolls and Aldryami find their otherworlds in the underworld. Both of them are essentially a throwback to how things were before all the bad stuff. (No nitpicks, please.) Contrast this with how humans view the underworld. The dead go there. It is usually fearful. Only heroes go there intentionally. Etc.

Chris Lemens

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you help? Donate cash, emergency relief information http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/