Misapplied praxian worship

From: mdawson <mdawson_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:59:30 -0400

On Friday, September 21, 2001, at 02:45 PM, The Glorantha Digest wrote:

> I wonder what would happen if
> you injected a theistic worshipper into the Paps.

I seem to recall some old RQ source that mentioned this is what the Pol Joni did to earn their place in Prax. They treated Waha and Eritha as deities, I think.

Mike Dawson mdawson_at_mac.com http://herowars.onestop.net Remember, just because you don't get a cool power is no reason to avoid the quest. Someone has to make the barley grow, the rivers flow, and the Sun come up. --Peter Larsen