Eastern Seas Empire

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 17:21:54 +1200

Terra Incognita

> Mokatan Empire aka East Sea Empire:
>
> Start:
> Pinnacle:
> End:
> (Do you know about these precise dates?)

The start of the Eastern Seas empire was contemporary with the Jrusteli war against the Waertagi (or 718 ST). The end came shortly before the Closing.

>AFAIK most Reliable Source is Glorantha: Introduction to Hero Wars and
>Mokatan Middle Sea Empire seems ruled most of Areas of East Sea even
>semi-Heroplane Isles such like Forng and Memb.

Forng and Memb are not semi-heroplanes AFAIK. They are actual countries but in the category of fantastical lands.

>I find difficulty to imagine the Last Days of Mokatan Empire Glory, God
>Hobimarong ordered his worshippers (and Citizens of Empire) voluntarily to
>abandone the Glory of the Empire.

The choice was much easier when he warned them of what would happen if they didn't abandon the Empire. Since Old Hobimarong is never wrong, given up the Eastern Seas empire was easy.