Re: Second Age

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 07:39:50 EDT

In a message dated 28/09/01 17:13:52, you write: Terra Incognito:
<< If you want to set a campaign in 2nd Age Glorantha, we can find some  difficulty to construct a Background: (Of course, you can call it as a  flexibility for eachMasters.) >>

I disagree with this of course. I have set my campaign in the second age. There is, IMO, quite a lot of background, as long as you restrict yourself to a specific area and are prepared to make stuff up. This is the same as the Third Age of course, where you would have a lack of background of you picked the wrong region.

Keith Nellist