Places of Interest, Very Important Persons

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:51:31 +0900

Welcome to our Empire! Foreign Visitors! Try to study Our Most Sophisticated Culture!

EWF: "We are Dragons, as our World!"

POI
Pavis (Prax-Wasteland): Experiments returning to Green Age (Administrator: Flintnail Hardeye Mostali)
Vos Vorannu (Creekstream): Stitched Zoo, (Administrator Delecti Necromancer) Dragon's Eye (Capital): Inner Brotherhood, (Administrator Inhuman King Sibilant Tongue)
Ormsgone Valley (Tarsh): "Awaking of Cosmic Dragon" Experiment City of 100 Magicians (Aggar):
Raibanth (Dara Happa): Dragonsun (Administrator Sothenik? (Martin Laurie))

VIP
Delecti
Jerem
Li Phanquann
Obduran Skyflyer
Ingolf Dragonfriend
Aringor Lightbringer
Pavis
Iskandrang
Sibilant Tongue of Ouroboros
Forang Farosh

MSE: "We watch the beauty of Invisible God's Face and sketch it!"

POI
Angazabo Isle (East Isles): Diet of Pearl Old Garanga Vichi (Loral): Monster Zoo (Godzilla, Mosulla, Gamella,etc...) Yoranday (Umathela): University of Psychic Zoo (Administrator: Ruler of World Knowledge)
Zistorwal aka Locsil (Kethaela, Leftarm): Mass Production Factory of Magic Items, (Administrator: Machine God of Ingareens) Waitingroom Mountain (Slontos): Dating Place of Caladra & Aurelio Trickster Temple (Slontos) : (Administrator: Hofhadalos the Wise) Great Temple of Wachaza (Jrustela):
Frowal (Seshnela): (Administrator: Emperor of MSE) Temple of Seshnelan Guardian (Seshnela): (Administrator: Secret Serpent Guardian Froalar)
Erandinthanos (Jrusela): Starting Point of GL Movement New Dragon Ring and Shrine to Korgatsu: (Administrator ShangHsa)

VIP
Paruzal the Impaler
Sir Ethilrist
Gilam de Estau aka ShangHsa
Valastos Seven Pens
Argalis High Sorceror
Ruler of World Knowledge

ESE: "Our Empire is without Mistake. Because Hobimarong Lead Us!"

POI
Temple of Hobimarong (Mokato):

VIP:
Three Sages

Eranth Eyoon
Serd Marnad
Reha Manari

Errinoru Empire: "Grower and Sailor of the whole World rules our Forest!"

POI VIP:
Errinoru (Leader of Errinoru Family)

Outlaws
Old Day Traditionalists: