Re: Mrs. Pavis

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 21:47:26 +0000

> That I do like, at least the unknown part. I bet the Lunars are
> preparing some lovely young woman to go HeroQuesting to find out who Mrs
> Pavis is and then (re-)marry Pavis. I can see her dropping in on the
> marriage ceremony in the Paps, prove to all that_she_ is the proper
> bride and make for the marriage bed. Hopefully, the groom has better
> luck than in Tarsh (if I remember my history right).
> Anyway, this is what they _plan_ on doing.

Hmm. The Pavis priesthood is probably pushing the process - at least that's what happened in the (so far only) run of People of Pavis.

The Pavis cult is inclusive, and unlike Tarsh it has shown the ability to include all kinds of otherness, so why not the Lunars? While there is a strong anti-Lunar faction among the priesthood, the head priest pursues the marriage.

>> I don't think anyone actually knows the answer at this point. :)
> Let's find out then.

Oh well, I found out (as Cyrilius Harmonious). Did the marriage thing, became the sacrifice, enriched the cult. Seems to be my lot in Freeforms...