Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #570

From: KEMREN_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 01:09:02 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/01 4:34:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com writes:

<< Does anyone have examples of Gloranthan religious scams? I can't  quite see how they would work in a society which expects to relate  to its gods. In the west I can see someone inventing a saint and  collecting donations from the gullible to touch the relics which  cure all sorts of diseases. >>

How about the Church of Immortality or even the Borists ( I believe they are the Malkioni sect which purges sin/chaos).

keith