Re: Great Gods

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 21:20:24 +0000

Peter Metcalfe discussed with Julian about my statement:

and concludes:

> I have yet to see any example of a new aspect for a pre-existing
> great god coming into existence in historical times. The aspects
> of Orlanth are the same as they were in the God Learner times for
> example.

True, if you take Orlanth Rex as a development unrelated to the GLs.

The change in Great God status I mentioned above was aimed at Sedenya. And yes, it takes measures the size of the Battle at Castle Blue and 27 years of preliminary questing.

I wonder whether Nysalor was anywhere near FoHD status (as far as that's possible for mystical deities).