About Some Questions about LB101

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 00:40:57 +0900

To John Hughes:
>From Terra Incognita:

Hello, after I returned back to Japan, I eventually have almost managed to complete the translation of Lozenge Building 101 from English to Japanese which I mentioned during the travel in USA. But some of English Words are still beyond my understanding. Of course Abbreviations of Fluquently Used in GD can be refered to Websites Pages are good help, but some of unknown words still exist.... (One of them exists in Nick Brooke's Website which conceives your original text...) Maybe I have tried recklessly a very difficult project...

>Duck Fornicators of Gor

Maybe I should not be confound about these tiny unknown source...Why mas...sorry.

>Babylon 5-CoC

Babylon... What is CoC? Game Title?

>MGF

Maximum Game Fun? (MIchael O'brien)

>Eight Uses For Trollkin Urine

Which Thread in GD?

>creche rhymes

creche? creche poem?

>mixmaster slice&amp;dice milk churners

Trademark Product?

>SCA

What?

>Anyong ha shimnika?

Which Language?

>Richard the Tiger-Hearted. King Brien - before or after the respelling.
Leonardo the Scientist.
Richard Lion-Hearted (British King) Bryan or Broyan....Are there RW Analogue? Leonardo da Vinch.
IMHO, I cannot say Richard and Leonardo are the subject to Ethnic humour...

I will be happy if you think you should teach me some of these "too simple words to understand without explanation" except some of Japanese Ignorant. I hope my humble translation is accurate and good as both Japanese Text and faithful translation.

Sincerely:
Terra Incognita
inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/treasury.htm