Terra Game titles

From: Sloth <shwright17sons_at_altavista.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2001 15:44:11 -0700

CoC is one of the greatest game titles  " Call of Cthulhu " a wonderful game based on the writings of such people as Howard Phillips Lovecraft, August Derelth, and even Koontz & Craven.   It has always been one of my fav's not only for what it is based off of, but because it is a thinking man's game not a hack-&-Slash. most adventures who H&S end up being monster food because almost all of the beings are not of this dimension and nearly inpervious to gunfire and physical damage.     God I love this game. Give me a wooden cross, a bible , and a heart full of Faith and I'm set !! :)

    May Yog-Sothoth ignore you.

             Sloth

>Babylon 5-CoC

Babylon... What is CoC? Game Title?

Hello, after I returned back to Japan, I eventually have almost managed to complete the translation of Lozenge Building 101 from English to Japanese which I mentioned during the travel in USA. But some of English Words are still beyond my understanding. Of course Abbreviations of Fluquently Used in GD can be refered to Websites Pages are good help, but some of unknown words still exist.... (One of them exists in Nick Brooke's Website which conceives your original text...) Maybe I have tried recklessly a very difficult project...

"Snakes? Why'd it have to be snakes?! " Find the best deals on the web at AltaVista Shopping! http://www.shopping.altavista.com