Re: Heler's People

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 21:57:55 -0700

Last month, Julian wrote

> Well, Heler's people weren't completely wiped out IMO. The Harandings of
> Maniria and some of the Umathelans are actually Helerings AFAIK, not that
> this is explicitely mentioned anywhere. There are I believe a few other
> scattered groups, or at least there can be such groups IYG.

It's unlikely that any of the Umathelans are truly Helerings, since there were no humans there during the Dawn Age. (There were some form of Helerings there in mythic times.)

Or do you mean that colonists of Helering descent were the ones who thrived the best there? That's a very plausible idea. - --

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com> Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein