Tradetalk needs YOU!

From: Osentalka_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:12:37 EDT

Hello Friends

Tradetalk # 10 and # 11, our Wenelia/Handra Issues, evolve very well.

Yes, you have read correctly: TT # 10 AND # 11. We have got to much good stuff to squize it in only one issue.

But we think ahead of that.
We are searching for contributors for our upcoming issue after that:

Tradetalk # 12 - HEORTLAND

Everyone interested in contributing their articles and ideas about Heortland or regions of it, its organisations, clans, Personalities, etc., Narrator Charakters, Episodes or anything else useful is invited to share it.

Let´s find out together what the Hero Wars have prepared for Heortlands future!

Intersted?
Get in contact with:

Tradetalk_at_t-online.de
OR
Osentalka_at_aol.com

A sentence or two about what you plan to contribute would be very useful.

Cheers

André