Fifth Action

From: Jerome Blondel <bwbfc_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 01:23:29 +0000

Hi

Peter Metcalfe:
>What Glorantha: Intro p47 says is that because of the Great Error, the
>Malkioni during the age of the Fourth Action (Duplication) could only
>interpret the oncoming Fifth Action as Destruction. Malkion did not replace
>it with Sacrifice, he showed everybody what its real meaning was.

I didn't read it well enough. But then, how did the Fifth Action create Hell? Another thing I don't understand, how did Malkion's sacrifice bring redemption to the world? He was reunited with the One Mind, and thus showed that the righteous won't be Destroyed. Is that why everyone suddenly changed their minds and began to help?

Jerome

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement à l'adresse http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp