Moon matters

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 19:59:52 +1300

Harry Grawe:

>But Danfive has very very little information.

There is the snippet in the Glorantha: Intro p102 that his excesses "sickened even the CharUn". The Lunar Wane Chronicle also notes that "Other hints indicate that political expediency and a simple lust for more power motivated at least two of the conspirators".

Nick Brooke:

>This is true, and welcome. I think it's important to recognise that as well
>as the evil Lightbringer ritual, lots of other stuff was going on in the
>Seven Mothers' Quest, mostly incorporating Pelorian Moon Stories.

Some of the other Seven analogues are:

The Nathic Seven (Natha, Orogeria, Lesilla, Rashoran, Gerra, Zaytenera and Verithurusa) although they never appear as a group.

The Federae (BusEnari, VergEnari, MemEnari, SesEnari, Ertelenari, KesEnari and Vorgetala) mentioned in the Entekosiad and the GRAY and associated with Lunar religion.

There's also a Naverian parallel but only one position is known: Protector among Seven.

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #596