Re: 7 Mother-Bringers

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:46:34 GMT

Pete McAveney:
> I recall reading - somewhere - that a LBQ performed without a trickster leads
> to bad, bad things happening. I always assumed this is what happened in the
> seven mothers' case. I can't find the source, though. Does anyone else
remember
> reading this?

Wasn't this a Greg comment at a recent con? That people said of (for example) the God Project that this is what happens if you do a HQ without a Trickster.

Caveat: my memory is murky too, so that might have actually been some other source, some other quest, or some other object-lesson...

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #602