Re: Uz book/Aldryami book

From: Mark Galeotti <Mark_at_galeotti.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 15:48:49 -0000

On 15 November 2001, RAMEAU Alain wrote:

> I am very pleased to see a HW Uz book in the near future, even if the
> adaptation of the Troll Pack RQII or RQ3 to HW shouldn't be to difficult
> to do

Ah, but don't assume it's just a restatting of Trollpack or the like - our understanding of Glorantha and Uz has come a long way since then...

> But I would really be interested to see an Aldryami book at some point in
> the future. ... Any known plans for such publications ?

Funny you should ask. Simon and I had been toying with the idea and have been surprised by how many people, after our announcement of the Uz book, have started asking about when we are doing an Aldryami one as well. So it looks likely that you can expect to see UW taking this on some time in 2002!

(And watch out for a stunning rendition of distinctly unbalanced and unpleasant Aldryami on the cover of UW2, coming soon!)

Mark

The Unspoken Word, a Gloranthan magazine http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #612