Top of the World

From: Bwbfc_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 12:41:38 EST

Peter Metcalfe:
(Thanks for the references on mountains.)
>Since the effective distance for Kerofin is 400 miles, I
>don't see much of a problem for Top of the World.

According to my copy of Elder Secrets, Kero Fin is 12,000 m by the standard Lhankor Mhy measurements, whereas Top of the World is 'only' 10,000 m (maybe a typo). Notwithstanding the other mountain at its top, of course.

I think the two mountains connect at the top: the other one is upside down. No one ever proved the existence of the upper mountain. No one ever climbed Top of the World. No one knows what's on the uppermost flat top,...

Garundyer wants to reopen a magic path to strengthen Orlanth, but i don't know how to translate it back to english. Maybe it has something to do with the second mountain.

Jerome

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #613