RE: The Glorantha Digest V8 #623

From: Meints, Richard (R.J.) <"Meints,>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 02:40:31 -0500

Alex Ferguson asks:

"To resurrect an old chestnut, are Tabletop doing, or even still plan on going, the old old Dragonclaw minis, again?"

To which I can reply:

Tabletop miniatures are kind of still in business. The reason that I say "kind of" is because they are very slow at processing orders and much of their product line, including the Gloranthan minis will be temprorarily out of stock for long periods of time, like presently. Contacting Matt Drayton isn't too difficult, but he works on the minis at odd times and doesn't make them very often. The molds all still exist and are used on occasion, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I've had an order outstanding with him for over two years now.

That's all I know,

Rick Meints