Yeeha!

From: David Cake <dave_at_difference.com.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 02:39:54 +0800

        I had some old gaming buddies over last night, including one who has moved to Melbourne (other side of the country) and one who has moved to Cue (and if you aren't from Australia, you will find it really hard to understand just how remote from anywhere at all Cue is - - hundreds of kilometers from anywhere, just sand and spinifex). They were all in town for my wedding on the weekend (which was wonderful).

        Anyway, we played a session of an old RQ3 game that has been in hiatus for literally years. And what a session.

        The Sword of Humakt took out Count Julan in single combat, the duel to incapacitation ending when both took out each others legs in the same round, but Julan passed out and the Sword did not. For an encore he took out his second YT Scimitar of the night in a single round, as Radak the Iron Centurion fumbled his first parry and lost an arm.

        The Storm Voice marched through a sunspear and a salamander to cut down the Sun Priest.

        The Pavis criminal mastermind took out the other Lunar priestess by dragging her into the river and under the water - but he was a River Voice, and could breath under water, and her Molanni powers were no use without air.

        And the Wind Lord not only took down the Lunar magic wielding Red Mask shaman weaponmaster, but also defeated a sea dragon at the centre of the Puzzle Canal in Sacred Time, finishing the variant Orlanth and Aroka heroquest, and freeing the imprisoned Thunderbird, ending the drought across Prax, and breaking the Lunar magical commands power for the time being.

	Yeeha!
	Cheers
		David

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #629