Gloranfan New Year's Resolution.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:44:30 GMT

Rick Meints cheerleads:

> That's just the stuff with certain or very high probability.
> The page count of Gloranthan material in print will
> far exceed any amounts in print at any time in the
> game's history, even 1982-1983! We won't be able
> to use the lack of quality material as an excuse.

I think that what you just argued is that we won't be able to use the lack of quantity material as an excuse...

I must admit that I'm allowing myself some (doubtless dangerous) hope up the upcoming setting books well be a real step-change in the general appeal of the line. (And not least, I'm hoping my own campaign (which is still in a cunningly antedated phase, but closing in fast) will be able to use it too! And btw, my current players were all Glorantha-free zones prior to this, so I trust I earn Meints brownie points...) We've seen some good supplements to date (and some others :-| ), but HW is still way short of "campaign plays 'out of the box'.".

> Stefan has raised some very good points in his reply.

What reply?

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #646