I Fought We Won and Temples

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:21:06 +1300

Terra Incognita:

>About Esrolia and Grazeland: In Silver Age, it seems these Areas were
>occupied by unknown forces aside from Orlanthi, because in Uz Lore, "I
>fought, we won" or Unity Battle occured in the coast of Kethaela.

The I Fought We Won is fought during the Great Darkness, not the Silver Age. Heort's victory in I Fought We Won inaugurates the Silver Age. Futhermore the Unity Battle is a separate battle from the I Fought We Won and occurs to the North of Dragon Pass.

The unknown forces belongs to an army of chaos AFAIK.

>And construct of Modern 17 C, like Temple of Wild (in Beast Valley) or
>Shaker's Temple (Kero Fin). How these "primitive" monuments survived in
>First Age and Populous EWF Age?

The Wild Temple was constructed by the Beast People on the ruins of the EWF. The Shaker's Temple survived because people throughout history had better things to do than to pick a fight with the Temple.

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #655