New Questlines Gloranthan Website

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 00:43:13 -0800

Apologies for cross-posting. This message was also sent to the Hero Wars list.

Though I can hardly believe it myself, I finally have my own discrete, centralised Gloranthan web page. The Questlines are live! After years of putting off building a site as 'the next project down the line', I have finally done it. No more putting up single isolated pages that everyone, including myself, forgets about. No more having my stuff scattered at a dozen different sites across the web.

Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Questlines is intended as a Gloranthan site dedicated to the Heortlings of Sartar and Dragon Pass, with a special emphasis on the tribes and culture of the Far Place. It makes available much of the Far Point material available only in Questlines I (the book) in a dynamic and expanding format, with more to come.

The site presently contains the following. Some you have seen before in print or on the web, some is completely new.

*<Therapy Is Fantasy> - an anthropology seminar paper on roleplaying, roleplaying worlds, and roleplaying characters.

Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

I will be regularly adding to the site over the next weeks and months.

If you experience any platform difficulties, or spot any dud links or howlers, please drop me a line privately.

John

nysalor_at_primus.com.au John Hughes

His spirit was strong in him; he felt fit for a festival, or for marching or mating, or for an ale-house or the mightiest assembly in Ireland.