Return of the Glorantha Digest

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_albionsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:03:35 +0000

Hi All,

As many of you have noticed, the Glorantha Digest recently died. I'm still not sure why - I have a few guesses I could make. One thing is clear is that running a mailing list on a flaky machine on a different continent is proving too awkward. So...

The Digest now resides on my machine here in sunny Scotland. Major difference is the address to send mail, help calls, subscription requests, etc. to has changed slightly. The list is also running on Mailman rather than Majordomo software, for a number of techinical reasons I'll not bore you with. The majordomo_at_ address doesn't work! Use glorantha-digest-request_at_rpglist.org instead. (Hope to fix that soon, but in the meantime...) Other changes include no MIME posting - any received are converted to plain text automatically.

There were a number of posts that made it into the queue before the end, and I'll push those into the queue on the new server. If your mail doesn't show up in the next couple of digests, please re-send.

The archives are still down, but I'm hoping to find time to work on them next week. (I need to do some work for people who actually pay me!) In the meantime, Brian's excellent threaded archives are still up and running.

The Digest is dead - Long live the Digest!

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson