HeroWars at GothCon XXVI

From: by way of Graham Robinson <graham_at_albionsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:09:20 +0000

THE ROAD TO BOLDHOME
A Hero Wars Scenario

"... and for that reason, the wise tourist should never travel without two
buckets.

"Worth to remember about the natives are that they are friendly, but have
somewhat rough and blunt manners. The food is tasty and strongly spiced, but a sensitive stomach should avoid the cobbler pie, a local specialty made of goat milk and fermented plums. Plum cultivation and lion hunting are in fact popular activities among the natives.

"On the whole, a visit to the picturesque Sartar is warmly recommended."

                                 =AD From "My Travels," by Hasan Langi

The Road to Boldhome is the story about a holiday trip going wrong.

His Luminous Highness, the Holy Soliman of Raibanth, has read the fabulous book "My Travels" by Hasan Langi, which has made him immediately pack his trunks. Through the providence of the gods, he has been able to hire the writer himself as a guide on his journey through the barbarian highlands.

Join a trip that will not be forgotten in a hurry.

     Number of Players: 4
     When? 29-31 March 2002
     Where? GothCon XXVI, Gothenburg, Sweden

     Register at www.gothcon.se. The site is in Swedish.

     Feel free to contact Erik Nolander (nollan_at_bigfoot.com) or Peter
Nordstrand (doctorpeace_at_yahoo.com) if you have any questions.

Do You Yahoo!?