Re: Glorantha digest, Vol 9 #5 - 1 msg

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 23:15:56 +0900

Some New Questions:
Peter's reply:
> I'm now thinking that since the City disappeared before Harrek
> could plunder it properly (VoG)(SNIP) This betrayal of his coronation
oaths exposes him
> to the vengeance of the demon with many mouths although its
> identity is unknown.

What is VoG?

> The God Forgotten are the original Malkioni inhabitants.
> They did not know of Malkion's murder and became convinced
> that he had forgotten them.

In Tradetalk Magazine #4&5, it seems that they who lost their forgotten gods (no connection to Western Kingdom of Logic) have been ruled by Brithini Atheists since Great Darkness. (Ingareens? I don't know how Shannon knew and / or created these.)

> Shortly after the dawn, Aeolus saved the God Forgotten
> of the city of Aladis from barbarians and "evil creatures"
> and so managed to convert them. The location of Aladis is
> unknown but is probably in south Heortland. The rest of
> the God Forgotten were not converted.

City God Orlanth?

> When Arkat came, he persecuted the Aeolians after their bishop
> warned his people not to join Arkat. (SNIP) They were purged by
traditionalist Heortlings
> but many survived under the patronage of the Only Old One.

I don't know where these information derived from.