Re: Aeolians and Rikard

From: Nick Brooke <nick_at_etyries.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 16:28:20 -0000

Terra Incognita wrote:

>> Much of the politics of Heortland currently hinges on the status
>> of King Rikard. I've heard contradictory statements on whether
>> he is an Aeolian or not (first he was, then he wasn't, now it
>> seems he is).

> Many Reaching Moon Megacorp Publishments.

In David Hall's Greydog Campaign, in our Malkioni Freeform "How the West was One", and in the scenario in Tales #13 ("Go West!"), Richard the Tiger-Hearted is consistently portrayed as a Rokari mercenary from Seshnela. Not an Aeolian. In fact, his imported Seshnelan clergy persecute the "heretical, semi-pagan" Aeolians with crusading vigour! YGMV, of course.

Cheers, Nick