Harrek and Plunder!

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:35:10 +1300

Joerg Baumgartner:

> > So Harrek is going to be satisfied with just half of the expected
> > loot from the City of Wonders? I don't think so.

>Neither do I. Harrek got all of the expected plunder, slaughter, etc.

No, he didn't. He didn't get the history of the plunder. The Golden Goblet of the Dawn Age becomes a brand new gold cup and so forth.

> > Which is odd given his behaviour after the battle of Pennel
> > Ford. He kept all the gold treasure from the Sun Priests
> > and spent it at Nochet City.

>There's little more of actual use to him to plunder there.

So? I was contradicting your statement that Harrek isn't after mundane loot.

>Or do you see Harrek having a use for ceremonial Solar chalices,
>other than to drink out of them?

Well, it would be as useful to him as the plunder he got from Sog City, Rightarm Isles, Muse Roost and Boldhome.

--Peter Metcalfe