Kitori

From: David Cake <dave_at_difference.com.au>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 23:06:35 +0800

Joerg wrote:
>The Dawn Age Kitori had been darkness-worshipping humans (possibly descended
>from Harandings?) who moved on top of Shadow Plateau - then still a fairly
>pleasant land below Akez Loradak.
>
>They suffered badly from the Gbaji Wars, possibly to extinction.
>
>The Kitori of the Modern Age have been described as "mixed tribe of humans
>and trolls", which is different to the Dawn Age tribe. Later Greg said that
>they were both trolls and humans, and neither. Much like the Only Old One
>when he proved to be a human and a troll.

        Yes, their history is pretty unclear in the Imperial age, as you said. At some point, probably in that age, and I am guessing post the death of the OOO, both moved and changed its form somewhat.

        I did once try to write up the history of the Kitori for BODR (troll issue), but Greg spiked it saying he was working on it - so, the full history of the Kitori seems to not only be unknown (as is common in Glorantha), but seems to be officially that way for the moment.

        My best guess is that for much of the Imperial age, the Kitori where agents of the OOOs rule, and following his death they fled, and asked for sanctuary with a troll tribe, as a result of which the humans and troll tribes merged.

	Cheers
		David