Questlines: Big List of Heortling Names

From: John Hughes <graham_at_albionsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:23:16 +0000

What's New on Questlines:

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/questlines.html

HEORTLING NAMES & EPITHETS I have finalised the Heortling Name & Epithet Generator, which draws on 602 male and 543 female character names, as well as 350 male and 359 female sample epithets. You can also download the Master List for campaign use. http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/namegen.html

YELMALIAN HEROQUESTER Added a Portrait of Haloric Longfarm, Yelmalian heroquester, to the 3D Art Gallery.
  http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/poser.html

LAGERWATER STEAD BACKGROUND Added Tresdarnii Clan Ring details to the Bluefoot Orlanthi page. Created a home page for Lagerwater Stead in the Snakepipe's Edge section containing an introduction to the stead, lists of significant people and important others, and locale & story seed descriptions - 'The Palisade By Night' and 'Harmony Lodge'.
http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/lagerwater.html

BITS, PIECES I have also created a home page for the Heortling Stead Project (which is humming along) and added the obligatory Gloranthan random quote banner to the main page.

John

nysalor_at_iprimus.com.au                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Domine, libera nos a furore normannorum
Sed praesepe, Domine, a humore eorum.
Lord, save us from the rage of the Nordic people But especially, Lord, from their mirth.