rice

From: Tadaaki Kakegawa <yelmalio_at_za2.so-net.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:07:44 +0900

>>Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:52:09 +1200
>>From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
>>Subject: Rice

>>There's three types of rice, each with their own star: Sweet
>>Rice, Fat Rice and Hardy Rice.

There are two types of rice in RW if broadly speaking : Indica rice and Japanica rice. Indica is grown largely throughout South East Asia (Thailand, India) to Europa and USA (Italy?, Calfolnia), and Japanica is grown mostly in East Asia (South China, Korea, Japan).

Thus I suspect Everina is Goddess of Indica Rice, and on the other hand Rice Mother (Miyo?) in Kralorela is Goddess of Japanica Rice.

All IMO, and about whether are there any connection of these three stars or not, I have no idea.

Tadaaki Kakegawa

End of Glorantha Digest