Yranian Reapers and Cult of Silence

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 18:46:43 +0900

Do you know something more than Missing Land about Yranian Reapers and Cult of Silence?

I know a little bit about them. Yranians worshipped (worships?) Red Moon and conquered temporally Fonrit and attacked Umathela. Cult of Silence once preached Communication is Evil and succeed to gain influence in Umathela. (I don't know whether they have connection with Malkioni Sect or not.)

But where did they come from? What kind of magic did they possess? And why they lost their power and where they went?

And about the human race of Thinobutu...now lives in Maslo Coast and Kimos, are they Agimori? or.....Kralori?

TI

End of Glorantha Digest