New At Questlines

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 00:05:33 +1000

Gedday folks

New at Questlines:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/questlines.html

I have added a number of new Gloranthan figures to the 3D Art Gallery, including 'Thunder Rebel' a male Orlanthi mit spear und dolmen (working title: 'Hair, clouds and minor bits'), and 'The Coming Storm', wherein a young vingan daydreams of glory.

I have also updated the links page with some new anthropology, religion and shamanism links, for those sleepless nights when you really need to do an online interactive matrilineal kinship tut.

As previously noted, the Heortling Stead Project now has its own separate web page at

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/stead/stead.html

John

nysalor_at_iprimus.com.au                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Argrath, Iron-quester,

   First among heroes,
Slew with the sword edge,

         the spear point, the spell.
Vanquished the Red Ones, brake we their life-wall, Hacked through the crescent ring,
hewed through the shield.