Valkaro

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 12:01:33 EST

In a message dated 02/04/02 11:11:10 GMT Daylight Time, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org writes:

<< >and Valkaro, the one-time Bishop of Sodal who possibly ends up in
>the East Isles converting them to Malkionism. (might be a different
 Valkaro)

 I don't know what the source is that the Valkaro once lived in Sodal.   >>

It's an obscure reference from the How the West was One source book. Valkaro, Bishop of Sodal was chairman of the Caste Commitee. Since a Valkaro turns up later in the East Isles with peculiar ideas on caste I speculated that it could be the same person. Of course, it might just be someone with the same name (and it is from an unoffical source anyway), but where's the fun in that?

Keith