malia

From: pavis2 <pavis2_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:54:27 +0200

From: "Davison Nick" <N.A.P.Davison_at_greenwich.ac.uk>
> Subject: Malia
>
> Recieved a recent e-mail (via an education news group that I belong
> to) from a Malia Brown.
>
> Great name, eh?
>
> Nick

I ve myself received an email a month ago from sebastien broos who found my webpage here is is original message, following is a (basic) translation (Julian, if u see great mistake in the translation, feel free to say it) :

""Salut je m appelle sebastien broos et en tombant sur ton site j ai eu une grosse surprise un fanzine portait le nom de mon nom de famille alors si tu pouvais me mettrre en relation avec les editeurs de ce fanzine ca me plairait bcp car ce serait amusant qu il me parle de comment ils ont trouve ce n,om allez a+ et merci!""

translate to : ""Hail, my name is Sebastien Broos and coming across your webpage, i got a big surprise : a zine got my family name, so if u can make me meet the editors of this zine, i would enjoy it because it would be funny to ear them explaining me how they found this nam, cheers and thanks!""

Well, i answered him, explaining him what broos were in Glorantha (including that it was a game, just in case he go mad and try to make a baby to a cow or to polute a river), giving lot of details and saying him he ask me more...

I m still waiting for another mail... hehe

Gregory Privat
prax_at_chello.fr
http://pavis.free.fr/prax