Re: Waertagi Ship

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:27:01 -0700

Terra Incognita wondered

> > > I don't know the scale of Waertagi Dragonships are (huge as a
> mountain as
> > > True Dragons?), but...

> > dragonships are "as much as a half mile long and a quarter-mile wide"
> [WF.48]

> Its too small for True Dragon standard! Maybe Waertagi fix their ship made
> from the corpse of Dream Dragon dissolving into nothingness by some magical
> means.

800 metres is still mighty long. I don't think it's a dream dragon. They may be relatives of the Shen Lung sea dragons -- given that the Waertagi don't seem to be making new dragonships, the type of dragon may well be extinct since the Dawn.

> I should consider to shrink my image more, perhaps I think Sothenik and his
> companions rode on an extraordinary gigantic ship.

What makes you think he was in a dragon ship in the first place? As I recall, he marched off with some jolanti and was never seen again.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>