Diseases

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 22:38:04 +1200

Tim Ellis:

>Hmm, I'm with Kevin (and Panjala) rather than Peter (and Anaxial) on
>this one - If other aspects of Glorantha (Elementals, Natural features,
>animals) can have Spiritual, theistic and sorcerous counterparts,

Not all mundane parts of glorantha have correspondences in all the otherworlds.

>I also think that Malia would count as a defiant entity in the same
>way that the UZ great spirit/gods do, since IIRC Cults of Terror gave her
>runes as Death and Darkness, with Chaos added when worshipped by Broo

But considering that both evil humans and broos worship her animistically, there's no need for her to be defiant (strictly speaking, Malia and Kyger Litor are underworld deities, defiant deities are associated with the disorder rune).

--Peter Metcalfe