Martin Laurie is now busy (I think)

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:58:44 +0900

> Message: 4
> Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:27:01 -0700
> To: glorantha_at_rpglist.org
> From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
> Subject: Re: Waertagi Ship
>

> > I should consider to shrink my image more, perhaps I think Sothenik and
his
> > companions rode on an extraordinary gigantic ship.
>
> What makes you think he was in a dragon ship in the first place? As I
> recall, he marched off with some jolanti and was never seen again.
> --

It is "official" view of Greg's FS. I don't want to deny your opinion. But I can add something.

<<From Tales #17 The Tale of Manlavus by Martin: "-and a city which berthed a ship made of a Dragon and teemed with more people than our Glorious Trpolis put together. We sailed on one of these city ships with the Green Men-"

(p.55 Waertagi Ship)>>

Please see Tales #17
Logically Speaking, Martin Laurie is the one of the Author of the Imperial Lunar Handbook Series and its project in the Future. And please read about the Tale of Manlavus Star Buseri, there Martin wrote it as a example of size of it for comparative to Tripolis. (Maybe Manlavus was not a man to write with accuracy, anyway I thought that was the example of Martin's concept for DH tripolis.)

If you want to know more about quite unofficial idea on Sothenik, Dragon Sun and Karvanyar, please see the one of my humble website writing..... http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/notedragonsun.htm

TI