RE: Map of Raibanth

From: Sims, Darren <Darren.Sims_at_derby.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:31:26 +0100

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1E08B.A2398880

        charset="iso-8859-1"

Greetings and Salutations
2002-05-10-1335.

"TERRA INCOGNITA" wrote;
>Districts
>

>Old City
>A. Antirius Quarter (Divine Quarter)
>B. Dendara Quarter (Palace Quarter)
>C. Dayzatar Quarter (Ceremony Quarter)
>D. Lodril Quarter (Poor Quarter, Slums)
>E. New Polaris Quarter (Phalanx Quarter, Garrisons)
>F. Oslira Quarter (Ferry Quarter)

I do not want to sound picky but should there be only FOUR Quarters? ;-)

Cheers,
Darran Sims.
Assembly Rooms Duty Manager.
* WORK mailto:Darren.Sims_at_Derby.gov.uk. * HOME mailto:Darransims_at_ukonline.co.uk.

'Fiat justitia ruat coelum'

The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of Derby City Council, unless explicitly stated otherwise

This email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this e-mail. We recommend that you check all e-mails with an appropriate virus scanner.

www.mimesweeper.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1E08B.A2398880

        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>RE: Map of Raibanth</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Greetings and Salutations</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>2002-05-10-1335.</FONT> </P>
<P><FONT SIZE=2>&quot;TERRA INCOGNITA&quot; wrote;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;Districts</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;Old City</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;A. Antirius Quarter (Divine Quarter)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;B. Dendara Quarter (Palace Quarter)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;C. Dayzatar Quarter (Ceremony Quarter)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;D. Lodril Quarter (Poor Quarter, Slums)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;E. New Polaris Quarter (Phalanx Quarter, Garrisons)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;F. Oslira Quarter (Ferry Quarter)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>I do not want to sound picky but should there be only FOUR Quarters?&nbsp; ;-)</FONT> </P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Cheers,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>Darran Sims.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>Assembly Rooms Duty Manager.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>----------------------------------------------------------------------</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>'Fiat justitia ruat coelum'</FONT>
</P>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3><BR>
<BR>

**********************************************************************<BR>
The views expressed in this email are personal and may not <BR> necessarily reflect those of Derby City Council, unless explicitly <BR> stated otherwise<BR>
<BR>
This email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and<BR> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they<BR> are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please <BR> notify me immediately.<BR>
<BR>
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not <BR> copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other <BR> person.<BR>
<BR>
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been<BR> swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.<BR> However, we cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in <BR> this e-mail. We recommend that you check all e-mails with an <BR> appropriate virus scanner.<BR>
<BR>
www.mimesweeper.com<BR>
</FONT></CODE></BODY>
</HTML>