Left Hand & Right

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:35:30 +1000

Terra:

>These articles of cultural anthropology issues cause
> my factor of headache.

I am sorry to hear that. You are not alone in this. I am tempted to use your statement as an e-mail signature :)

> Ask to John Hughes:
> What is the difference of Left Hand and Right Hand?

The Right Hand tribes comprise the vast majority of the Doraddi. They are herders and growers, and their inspiration is primarily in African cultural analogues such as the Masai, the Tallensi and the Nuer.

The Left Hand tribes are few, and confined to wilderness areas. They are hunter-gatherers with a strong connection to their country and its dreaming, and happy in their isolation. Their inspiration is more in Aboriginal Australian cultural analogues such as the Aranda and the Pitjanjara.

You can blame Greg's second visit to Australia for RQCon Down Under. He suggested we explore the Koori analogue a little, and we took him at his word. :)

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_iprimus.com.au                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Moderately wise
a man should be
not too crafty or clever.