DH imperial costume; Watchdog

From: Nick Brooke <nick_at_etyries.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:08:21 +0100

Terra Incognita writes:

> Surely Emperor Khorzanelm (Nick Brooke) spent a hard time to play in
> the LARP of Broken Council if truly his costume was the same in the
> illustration.

Yep. It was a relief when my wife allowed me to "shave" (removing my giant Assyrian-style wig and beard). Balancing the tall, cylindrical, winged crown was another problem altogether. I can't recall what MOB did with it once he'd usurped me...

Keith wrote:

> Don't know if anyone else has noticed the similarity between the Watchdog
> of Corflu and Mike from Monsters Inc. ?

I had one of those Terrible Thoughts last night. Two words:

	Watchdog
	Vivisculpture

Any takers for a giant, animated colossus of Moonson (or ambitious plans tending in that direction)?

Cheers, Nick