astrology

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:32:20 +1200

Terra Incognita:

>How about the possibility of Astrology in Glorantha? If such art exists in
>Glorantha, what kind of form should be made?

It exists. The Buserium of Dara Happa are astrologers and their celestiology affinity is the same thing in that it can be used to Divine Future, Read Horoscope and Commune with Celestial Body. The Praxians have the Star Witches and I suppose other cultures have similar magicians as well. The only odd folks out are the Heortlings, Merfolk or Trolls who think the Sky World is the realm of the enemy.

--Peter Metcalfe