HQ Question

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:42:30 +0100 (BST)

I have a question regarding HeroQuesting using the HW planes.

We know that Arkat was a member of several systems, being a Brithini Knight, Hrestoli Knight, Sword of Humakt and Death Lord of Zorak Zoran.

It has been said before that Arkat gained his first insights into HeroQuesting when he visited the same sites over and over again during his HeroQuesting. So, he saw the same things from different perspectives. This allowed him to combine the different paths and generalise HeroQuesting.

Assuming that these encounters are on the/a HeroPlane, my question is: How can the Brithini/Hrestoli HeroQuests interact with the Humakti/Zorak Zorani HeroQuests?

I assume that the Brithini and Hrestoli Other Sides are different, or do they simply connect to different Nodes? When Malkioni HeroQuest, do they cross over from one of their Nodes to a HeroPlane and HeroQuest in that HeroPlane? If so, can they interact with Theistic HeroQuests?

Also, how do Malkioni with cross-over myths interact with the HeroQuestors from those cross-over myths? An example would be when Zzabur showed Aldrya how to defeat the Gorp that plagued her. If a Malkioni performed this Quest, would he actually interact with Aldryami HeroQuestors or would he interact with some other Malkioni HeroQuestor?

Is it the case that these are not actually cross-over myths but similar myths? In this case, Zzabur would not have helped Aldrya but the Green Lady. If this is so, do we have to rewrite all the Malkioni Myths to reflect this?

If some of the terminology here is incorrect, I apologise, but I do not understand how the different types of Plane interact in HeroWars. Also, if someone else has asked these questions before, then I apologise.

Thanks

Simon

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com