Origin of Astrology

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 01:43:02 +0900

Astrology of Glorantha

History of Astrology and Star Lore
Ancestors of the Lenshi Kings: Keternung the Explorer

Martin Laurie about Yuthuppa
>Jenarongi deities are well represented in the city and in some
> cases have full affinities where they are mere sub-cults of herocults
> elsewhere in the Empire. The Yuthuppans have a tradition of horsemanship
as
> well as naval ability and are divided by family line, some claiming
ancestry
> from Anaxial and other from Jenarong and his ilk.

Perhaps Greg and Martin began to think about the Origin of Astrology coming from somewhere of East place....
Some of other type and usage of this Arts can be listed here:

If you want to see the condition and future of great heroes, simply you can know by watching his own star, as in the case with Jannisor's attack to Glamour and Twin Star, or Sheng Seleris' Apotheosis and falling to Lunar Hell (Dark Spot).

Some of Gods put together such as Shargash and Waha common Red Planet (Bronze Treasure: Book of Drastic Resolution: Prax).