UW support for Demonstration Games, Conventions, etc

From: Mark Galeotti <Mark_at_galeotti.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 22:58:17 +0100

Hi All

If you are running a game at a con or the like, do get in touch as we are happy to consider providing some support, generally some product for prizes - not much but it all helps! We can't guarantee to provide goodies for everyone, not least because we don't exactly have the funds, but when we can, we are happy to help. What we are particularly keen on supporting are demonstration games and other events geared towards introducing new players to Glorantha and HW/HQ.

All the best

Mark

Mark Galeotti

The Unspoken Word