Footstool & Solar Tower

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:08:07 +0900

Greg Stafford wrote very rough sketch of Solar Tower which has spiral stairway to the Top in Supplement Con JP. (In GROY, it was called Tower of Imperial Splendor)

I thought it appears magically over Footstool Ziggurat in Ten Tests (Maybe it was called "Shaft" or "Light of Antirius". But maybe I was in completely wrong about it....(sigh) Raibanth is too difficult for me.

I should ask Greg about the permission for exhibiting the translations of Tales #10, though I know perhaps he will not ready to reveal them before Japanese.

TI